Nov 23, 2011

betas

I have been the lousiest updater since I got a positive pregnancy test last week. The news so far, though, has actually been really good! I went in for my first beta on Sunday (11dp5dt) and it was 308. My second beta on Tuesday (13dp5dt) was 849. So it would seem that I am undoubtedly pregnant and that things are progressing as they should for now. It is weird to be blogging about pregnancy. Honestly, it makes me a little uncomfortable hence the lack of updates. We will have our first ultrasound late next week, but we are done with betas, so until then I am in a no-data zone. Taking a step back, trusting in my body - wow, that part is really hard. For now I am so grateful to be here, in this place, I just hope I never wake up from this dream.

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful results :)) Know what you mean about finding it hard to trust are bodies... will hopefully get easier :) Looking forward to hearing all your news... congrats again xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for awesome betas! So happy for you. Hang in there, it looks like it's going exactly as it should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great betas! I'm so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so thrilled for you!! What wonderful numbers!!! :tup

    :party

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just wonderful! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Solid beta numbers. That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic news, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome betas! The no news zone kind of sucks... But hopefully your scan will be here soon and no news is good news until then!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!! So exciting! I hoe you don't feel uncomfortable blogging. I know I would love to hear anything you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi... Just passed on a Liebster Award to you :)) xoxo

    See link : http://newyearmum2.blogspot.com/2011/11/new-post-on-my-private-blog_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. great to hear the BTs came back with great levels! Looking forward to hearing about your scan. xx

    ReplyDelete